Located in Sandusky County’s backyard, just three miles from Downtown Fremont, we encourage youth to make friends, be creative in a safe environment, embrace nature, find their “Spark”; purpose and passions, and get away from the TV & computer to discover their own realities on our 47-acre complex along the Sandusky River. Close to home but far from virtual reality!
swimming in Damschroder Pond, archery, canoeing, wood working and experimenting with outdoor science are just some of fun filled activities youth attending camps have the opportunity to do. A Summer Camp Experience all under the watchful eyes of trained counselors. Summer camp helps bridge the gap between childhood and adulthood by building self-esteem, leadership skills and stretching the imagination while gaining an appreciation for the environment and community.
June 11 Dr Seuss Camp , Grade K-2
June 13-14 Art Camp ,Grade 3-6
June 18-29 Traditional Camp 1,Grade K-6
July 9-10 Stem Camp, Grade 3-6
July 12 Mini Stem Camp, Grade K-2
July 17-18 Jr. High Camp, Grade 7-8
July 20 Diva Camp,Grade K-6
July 23-27 Traditional Camp 2, Grade K-6
July 31 Zootopia Camp,Grade K-2
August 6-7 Around the World Camp,Grade 3-6
August 9-10 Who Done it Camp,Grade 3-6
August 14-15 Survivor Camp,Grade 3-6
During camp everyone must wear tennis shoes and youth will need to bring the following:
1. A sack lunch, one that does not require refrigeration, and drink or water bottle.
2. Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and bug spray.
3. Sweat shirts, jeans and old tennis shoes – for cool weather and exploring.
4. Sandals and flip flops are permitted only to be worn only on beach area.
5. Pop will be available for sale during lunch. Bring small amounts of cash if planning to make pop purchases.
-Water is available all day. Campers are encouraged to bring water bottles to fill throughout the day.